IGALA ASSOCIATION USA
Miss Inikpi USA Beauty Pageant
To compete in the Miss Inikpi USA Beauty Pageant, please complete an online application or download an application and submit for free.
1. One or both parents must be of Igala descent from Nigerian
2. Contestants must be able to offer basic greetings in Igala and/or respond in Igala
3. Must be 16 – 29 years of age by September 1, 2017
4. Must have a minimum of a high school diploma
5. Must be single
6. Must submit at least one personal photo with your application
7. Must be of good health and moral character
8. Must reside in the United States of America or Canada
9. The winner must agree to abide by all the rules and regulations governing the pageant
DUTIES OF MISS INIKPI USA
1. Winner will serve as a role model and an ambassador of Igala youth and custodian of Igala culture and tradition
2. Crowns the next Miss Inikpi USA at the national conference
3. Serves as a hostess at the next national conference
4. Would be expected to serve on at least one committee of the association during her reign
5. Would be expected to reach out and connect with Igala youth in America and Canada
AWARD & PRIZES
1. Winner receives a return flight ticket to venue of the next conference (total charges not to exceed $300)
2. Two days of hotel accommodation at the next conference (total charges not to exceed $300)
3. Receives a 2-piece head-tie and shoulder drop achi (Igala traditional woven clothe)
4. Winner get $100 cash or its equivalent
5. Runner-up contestant receives achi neck scarf and $100 cash or equivalent
APPLICATION DEADLINE The deadline to apply for the 2015 Miss Inikpi USA Beauty Pageant is Monday August 31, 2017. Please, complete your application online or download the application forms which MUST be submitted by hand or email to:
Miss Inikpi USA Committee
You may also submit the application in person a day before the contest at the venue of the conference to any member of the Miss Inikpi USA Organizing Committee.
If you have any questions, please contact any member of the committee:
Ms. Inikpi Abara; (817) 606-9277
Hajia Hassana Oluwo; (646) 379-8119
Ms. Gloria Achibi Wada; (832) 755-3868
Please E-mail us at: email@example.com
or fill out our contact form.
IGALA ASSOCIATION USA
P. O. Box 7932 Largo
Upper Marlboro, MD 20792.
Please be part of the vision of Igala Association USA. let us unite as one from ONE Kingdom.
Connect with us on Facebook to learn about upcoming projects and volunteer opportunities.